How it works
Browse over 200 different headstones on our site.
Tell us the text
Let us know what color, shape, and size stone you like.
We take care of the rest
We will order your headstone and install it for free.
What our customers are saying
"When my husband died, the last thing I wanted to think about was having to pick out a headstone. My friend told me about the team at HeadstoneHub. I let them know a stone I liked and what I wanted on it, and they took care of the rest. Dave, the owner, is super friendly and has been in the industry for 30+ years. He knows his stuff and made the entire process carefree. They also deliver and install for free."
Free shipping and installation on all purchases.
View our Top Sellers in 2015
Shop By Style
Our Customer Promise
1. Free shipping in New England.
2. Free installation.
3. Guaranteed quality.
As one of the oldest independently owned headstone and monument dealer in the Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston area, we not only use the finest granite from the United States and Canada, but from all over the world. We service customers throughout New England, including Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.
What We Offer to All Customers:
- The largest selection of monument options, conveniently exhibited online, in our inside showrooms, and outside displays.
- The quality of our granite is backed by the strongest perpetual warranty in the industry. It is one of the most highly respected manufacturers of memorial products in the entire world, guaranteeing the highest quality granite.
- The finest selection of varying colors, shapes, sizes, polishes, fonts, inscriptions, carvings, and etchings.
- The ability to customize your memorial with etched, laser engraved, or ceramic photos of your loved one.
Customer Guides: How to Buy a Headstone
Most people have never had to buy a headstone for a loved one before and don't know what to do. It's often an emotional time in many people's lives, and there is little guidance online as to the process of buying a stone, questions to ask, and things to pay attention to. We wrote these guides to teach you what you need to know when it comes to buying a headstone.
Headstonehub is a Massachusetts based headstone company that designs, builds, ships, and installs headstones, located in "the hub" of Greater Boston. We service all of New England and have been designing and building granite headstones, monuments, benches, and urns for over 35 years. We are family owned and operated and stand by the quality, beauty, and craftsmanship of our memorials. We'd would be happy to help answer any questions you may have, or speak to you about a particular idea you have for a headstone or memorial.